Sunday, August 22, 2010

Making new friends

I'm determined to be more social and get out there and meet some birds. Here's some folks I met over the last few weeks. Some were chatty. Some didn't say much.

(Quabbin Reservoir)

Mr. L decided to drop in. He was being noisy. But I like it.

Some of us have more to say than others.

(Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Lenox, Ma.)

Lunch with Mr. Blue Heron. I already ate my rodent, but please, dig right in!

(Around Bassett Island, Quabbin)

We were invading this young eagle's turf. So we moved on. He was nice about it, though.

(Connecticut River, Holyoke, Ma.)

We chatted about the Patriots upcoming season. Then Mr. 'GBH had to fly off.

(Canal Park, S Hadley, Ma.)

Mrs. E has got the itch for more cowbell, probably. We chatted about bugs.

(Canal Park, S Hadley, Ma.)

(Lower Pond, Mt. Holyoke College)

Mrs. D told me she can't wait for the day they can drive themselves around.

No comments: